Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Please interrupt me!

I often hear from students that they didn't realize I am available to assist them with their research efforts or complete a paper or project.  This surprises me but I know I am always busy with the many hats I wear as Director of the Business Library.  But -- my main role -- is to assist students and faculty at the Mitchell College of Business with their information requirements and resources of the library.

There are several ways to contact me for assistance:

One way is to send me an email to buscirc@usouthal.edu as I check this email daily and often throughout the day.  Please be specific in your request or if you want to see, please provide time(s) you can meet with me and we will schedule a time together.

Another way is to call my direct line at 251-460-7998 and do leave a message if I don't answer personally on how to reach you with the best time(s) and what you need.

Yet another way is to check our website online chat - please be patient when you send me a message as I could be helping someone or away from the desk for a few minutes.  Here is the link:  http://www.southalabama.edu/univlib/mcob/

Or come see us at the library and interrupt me on whatever I am doing -- unless with another student, I am here to help you as is the library staff!

See you soon.