Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shhh! I am studying!

As we draw near the end of spring semester, I want to remind everyone that during mid-term and final exam time, we try to keep the library especially quiet.  Otherwise, I am delighted to have the library as a common meeting place for students and faculty to meet and chat, work on projects, use the computer lab or group study rooms. However, I always try to keep the front desk and my staff quiet and considerate at all times.  Because of this, I have a five-minute chat limit at the front desk unless you require reference assistance and more time is needed.

Please remember I am opening the library on Saturday, May 7th, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. for an extra day of study time.  Otherwise, our hours remain the same and are posted on our website and the outside directory board.